You are here
E-commerce Marketing Manager
- A global technology company with a turnover over $US2.5 billion.
- Developing a best in class digital and ecommerce team.
About Our Client
We're a global technology company with a turnover over $US2.5 billion. We are number one by value in UK, USA, Australia, and Japan in our floorcare business and number one or two in value in our environmental control business.
This role is responsible for the development and delivery of digital strategies within specific platforms to support business growth.
The Successful Applicant
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS
*Relevant knowledge and experience of e-commerce and digital marketing, such as e-commerce promotion planning, in-site traffic planning, etc.
*Analytical, structured, strong understanding of numbers - knows how to make solid recommendations based on analysis
*Good at numbers but has people understanding and intuition - understands how people use platforms and why
*Strong communicator, interpersonal, collaboration & networking skills
*Ability to thrive within a matrix organization, managing ambiguity
*Tenacious, structured, with a love for detail and a real interest in technology
*Likes technology, loves the possibilities of the internet
*Engineering spirit: direct and to-the-point, tenacious, constantly evolves and learns by repetition and trial and error to arrive at better and better solutions.
DESIRED WORKING EXPERIENCE:
* 5+ years' experience in e-commerce or digital marketing, more than 2 years specific in e-commerce
* Experience in consumer goods, (premium) consumer electronics, luxury or design goods will be a plus
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Bachelor degree or above in Business/ E-Commerce, or equivalent
*English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity.