You are here
Due Diligence Officer
- Work-life balance working environment
- Great team cultrue
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading foreign financial service company.
o Perform due diligence checks and analysis, controls on new clients before onboarding and subsequently recertification of clients;
o Maintain and update the bank's static database on client;
o Conduct Signature Verification/safekeeping of legal documents for Cash Management and safekeeping of Global Markets legal documents.
KYC/Account documentation validation
- Perform 1st level control of the customer due diligence for new onboarding clients
- Checking of KYC/Account opening documents as well as account amendment , closure strictly in compliance with the internal/regulatory procedure/guidelines
- Conducting KYC review
- Proactively follow-up on any irregularities/exceptions found in the process of KYC/Account opening and escalate to management on a timely basis for a smooth resolve
- Raise and process KYC requests in MAOS/GCARS
- Maintaining the Access KYC database
- Safekeeping of the KYC/account opening documents
- Implement/participate various internal and external projects/exercises from time to time and RMB account annual inspection
- Receiving/resolving enquiries raised by the business line with respect to KYC/ client onboarding issues
Signature Verification on Cash Management Legal documentation
- Conduct signature verification/safekeeping of legal documents for Cash Management and safekeeping of original legal documents for Global Markets.
- Contribute to Corporate Banking business development by efficient onboarding of new clients and subsequent recertification and account maintenance.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong analytical and presentation skill in process of due diligence on clients
- Strong Operational and administrative skills
- Sound PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Good communication / interpersonal skills and strong team spirit
- Proactive, self-disciplined, self-motivated with ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to think independently and to solve problems
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- University graduate or above
- At least 3+ yrs working experience in an analytical position
What's on Offer
Work-life balance environment with great team culture.