You are here
Divisional Merchandising Manager- Fashion ACC
- Fashion Accessory
- Base in Hangzhou
About Our Client
My clients is a global trading company, develop and source fashion apparel and ACC for EU and US retailers.
-Monitor and manage the team work by setting priorities and directions for effective order progressing on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. To achieve the targets of on time sampling, on time deliveries performances within agreed/required lead-times. To monitor and manage turnover targets and claim ratio.
-Support the Office Manager to execute the buying and sourcing strategy.
-Manage Order Progressing on ACC sample costing / development, order/production tracking on a weekly basis and help set priorities for support teams to ensure timely delivery within the required quality standards.
-Identify and optimise costing opportunities by leveraging resources and negotiating power across teams
-Source appropriate suppliers to meet buyers specific needs and to support the sourcing and placement strategies.
-Build an effective working relationship with vendors & suppliers and also develop their competence & production capacity.
-Work in conjunction and manage the needs with QA/QC Manager and Compliance Manager.
-Manage the sourcing and development of new materials.
-Motivate, develop employees; create positive environment.
The Successful Applicant
-Higher Diploma in Textile / University graduate; minimum 10 years relevant work experience of which a minimum of 4 years in managerial role in Sourcing Office environment
- Sound technical knowledge in fashion ACC
- In-depth current market knowledge of suppliers, production capacities, and capabilities analysis.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of English with professional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong Task based management skills.
- Strong people development skills
- Strong team leader, with ability to inspire confidence and influence working relationships, whilst displaying team player qualities. Be flexible.
- Must speak fluent English
What's on Offer
-Great career progression
-International working environment