You are here
Director of Loyalty & Partnership Greater China
- Manage end to end marketing responsibility as a senior business resource
- Ability to get fast track career growth
About Our Client
Our client is much more than a world leader hotels group. From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, the hotel brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
1st primary responsibilities
* Drive the deployment and integration of loyalty products and achieve acquisition targets at hotel and country level
* Develop strategic communications plans for the loyalty and subscription programs
* Responsible for member communications throughout the region. Implement a communications calendar utilizing existing and new communications channels as relevant to the market to grow customer loyalty and drive revenue
* Work with internal stakeholders (revenue management, country marketing managers, general managers) to identify opportunities to drive revenue and formulate offers for members
* Analysis and reporting on marketing and communications activity impact in driving revenue and growing membership
* Manage the loyalty and subscription budgets for the region
2nd primary responsibilities
* Identify partnership marketing and communication opportunities to further expose our hotel brands and network and drive incremental revenue
* Direct the solicitation process and ensure all partnership offers are correctly loaded, communicated and can be booked via our website and call centers
* Cross promote source market partnership activities with other regions
* Identify opportunities to further expose our hotel brands and maximize revenue opportunities through sponsoring sporting/cultural/art events, where applicable in line with the global brand strategy
* Work with strategic partners to implement membership acquisition strategies
* Analysis and reporting on partnership outcomes
3rd primary responsibilities
* Provide loyalty and partnership training and direction to all our hotels
* Provide pre-opening loyalty and partnership tool kits to our hotels
* Establish procedures, processes and accurate information and analysis for hotels that supports loyalty marketing initiatives
* Ensure the hotels are kept up to date on loyalty programs, partnerships and marketing activities as well as providing marketing collateral as required
4th Primary responsibilities
* Be fully conversant with all brands, their standards and their DNA and ensure that the brand integrity is retained in all communications
* Assist with loyalty and subscription marketing/sales collateral production where required
* Oversee the creative direction of external creative agencies and other suppliers for all loyalty and marketing activity
* Implement and manage the central loyalty and partnership libraries in the office. Establish best practice and direct the implementation of the same in the other offices throughout the two regions
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge and Experience
* Strong academic background. Bachelor's Degree required.
* Extensive loyalty marketing experience, preferably in hotel or travel industry including Customer Relationship Management, Rewards Program Management, Direct Marketing, working with leading consumer brands is required ( 10 -15 years' experience)
* Strong understanding of brand planning, digital marketing and one-to-one marketing.
* Experience leading project teams in new strategic direction, with demonstrated thought leadership and vision.
* Strong user knowledge of Microsoft office tools
* Exceptional critical thinking and analytics, with the ability to leverage insights to draw strong conclusions and recommendations.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to communicate confidently and persuasively to Client's senior management. .
* Analysis and interpretation of data.
* Strong revenue generating ability and sense
* Proven results-driven leader able to manage projects from conception to completion.
* Executive presence as well as good presentation and influencing skills
* Comfortable working in a rapidly changing and fast-paced environment
* Multicultural awareness and able to work with people from diverse cultures
* Ability to work independently and has good initiative under dynamic environment
* Self-motivated and energetic
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive the marketing function with great empowerment will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.