Director of Admmision and Communications
An attractive salary and benefits package
Working with international team
About Our Client
Our client is a mutually supportive group of schools providing the highest quality education.
- In depth experience and appreciation of the principles and proactive of marketing including PR, media relations, advertising, competitor analysis, market research and branding.
- Strategic planning experience and the energy and ability to lead, motivate and guide others.
- A good understanding of digital communications and social media as appropriate for a college.
- Strong organisational skills and experience in event planning and management.
- The ability to build rapport and interact with people of all levels.
- The ability to write and speak in a way that is clear, convincing and inspiring.
- Creative with the ability to adapt to new situations and address problems from new perspectives.
- A positive attitude and a willingness to engage fully with all elements of a busy College environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Committed to safeguarding
- Able to put students first
- Relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our students
- A university graduate
- A person who makes others stronger and better
- Someone who has a track record of success
- Open minded
- Comfortable being an ambassador for the College in the international expat community
- Well versed in using social media
- A strong communicator and positive influence in any professional community
What's on Offer
- An attractive salary and benefits package, commensurate with the responsibility of the post and the stature of the school
- Suitable accommodation will be provided close to the school.
- Other elements of package include private health care and medical insurance for the whole family, tuition subsidy for children, annual return flights to the successful applicant's home country, plus a performance related bonus.