You are here
This position is now filled
Digital Marketing Director Greater China
- Global Top Media & Entertainment Group, headquarter located in the USA
- Package around 1 million, located in Shanghai
About Our Client
My client is a Global TOP entertainment company, they have a series of world-famous TV show related with Sports, ranking as the top 3 global most popular entertainment / sports show all over the world.
They have extensive / enthusiastic audience world-widely, and their programs / shows are becoming more and more popular in China.
* Oversee the team of Social Media Managers (China) to ensure the successful execution of promotions, campaigns, and content posting
* Serve as Company's social media lead in China
* Work closely supporting stakeholders within Company group, including agencies/freelancers, marketers in region, Company's digital content editors and social media team
* Maintain the brand voice within Company China by generating social content following Company's storyline and objectives
* Report on social media activity weekly, tracking on engagement objectives on regional social accounts as well as surfacing insights from fan engagement in market
* Project manage social support for regional marketing activations
* Project manage social support for Company's international tours and talent visits
The Successful Applicant
* The successful candidate will have 8+ years of agency or brand experience, people management
* He will have experience overseeing international accounts and projects.
* Experience managing campaigns on WeChat, Weibo, and other applicable social platforms.
* Working knowledge of Company's programming, talent, and storylines a plus
* Strong organizational and communications skills (both verbal and written)
* Able to translate data into easy-to-understand insights
* Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
* Passion for emerging media trends and technology, and knowledge of how different countries use social media.
* Able to work as needed on evenings and/or weekends, and ability to schedule calls in various time zones
* Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin)
* Bachelor's degree or international equivalent in relevant study
He/ she can be from either Digital Agency, or a multinational company as a digital professional, and can be from any industry, however ideally related with entertainment/ lifestyle / sports sectors.
What's on Offer
ON OFFER, this role offers around total package of 1 million/ year
and yearly business trip / annual ball trip to headquarter in the USA.
anyone interested & if you think you are Qualified, please send your CV to IZZIE ZHANG by
or call IZZIE ZHANG BY 021 6122 2615