You are here
Deputy General Manager
- Automotive T1 - Market Leader
- High growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a global brand with 100 years developing history, is a absolute a market leader. This site in Hangzhou has got over 1500 staff. This is a truly challenging and highly rewarding opportunity.
This is a role to support GM manage and develop a high performance manufacturing team at the plant based on Group global manufacturing policies, standards and process to deliver the expected results.
- Develop plans and programs, Establish operation objectives in accordance with division policies, approved marketing forecasts, quality requirements, and approved budgets.
- In accordance with performance management principles, analyze operational costs, investigate significant variances, make corrective actions, and keep management fully informed of actions taken. Use facts-based team problem solving techniques to identify and solve problems.
- Be responsible for continuously improving production/plant operations, and ensure there are ongoing programs to control and reduce cost and to improve quality, morale and operating efficiency.
- Manage all inventories at an economical level. Ensure accurate accounting, forecasting and reporting of results.
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ Years' experience at manufacturing management level from automotive Tier 1 supplier is a must.
- Managed team size more than 500 people is highly preferred.
- At least bachelor's degree in engineering and or business related field, MBA is a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Open-minded and excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
We aim to provide a competitive package together with excellent quality work and rewarding development plan.