You are here
Demand Planning and Purchasing Operation Director
- Booming market reputation with prosperous business growth
- Funtional experts with attactive package and internal development
About Our Client
One of the Leading Healthcare MCNs
1. Drive planning & purchasing practice within the function.
2. Co-ordinate and strengthen SIOP process across divisions, drive alignment within commercial, marketing, Supply Chain.
3. Work closely with global planning team, lay down foundation for inventory planning process: ABC classification, velocity analysis, robust safety stock review and lead time management etc.
4. Possess strong analytical, modeling skills. Perform sales/logistics network model analysis and recommend optimal network proposal.
5. Work closely with commercial and product management
6. Develop, implement best practices in inventory planning, distribution planning across divisions. Actively manages inventory plan, including system parameters and formulas. Strive to achieve consistent fill rate/service level exceeding customer expectations with optimal inventory level and operating expenses.
The Successful Applicant
1. At least 8 years working experience in supply chain or planning with handling with huge SKU
2. Strong at sales forecasting, demand planning, S&OP
3. Strong team management with managing at least a team of 10 people before
4. SAP system utilization and planning modeling
5. Good English communication
What's on Offer
Demand Planning and Purchasing Operation Director in a World Leading Heathcare MNC