You are here
Data Management Manager
- Leading German Brand
- Senior IT role
About Our Client
Our client is leading trading brand in hardware technology who offers comprehensive hardware technology supply solutions include: furniture fittings, architectural hardware and Dialock, an electronic locking system.
1.Review all kinds of data in the company, prepare a summary and analysis of the existing data;
2.Communicate with all the related departments and group head office, work out a plan of data management and maintenance;
3. Set up policy and rules for data maintenance and monitor the implementation;
4.Leading the data cleaning project of vender, article master data etc. for the SAP preparation;
5.Support Operations director for other tasks.
The Successful Applicant
Information technology major, computer science, system administration and development or related major, colleague above graduated.
(1) Proven knowledge in ERP systems, in particular in wholesale business
(2) Microsoft Certification as MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) & MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
(3) Sound Skills in Office Software, in particular Excel and Access; Qilkview is a plus.
(4) Proficiency in English reading and writing, conversational English with expatriates
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package;
International career path;