You are here
This position is now filled
Customs Manager-One of the top 500 Logistics company- Yangshan
- Attractive and competitive on welfare/salary
- Enjoy work & life balance
About Our Client
Our client is one of top 500 MNC. They have more than 30,000 employees all over the world. The business is growing up sharply these years. We focus on every employee's development and every employee can has a clear and better promotion here.
1. Handle communication with Customs, CIQ and other government.
2. Update activities reports with customs system to make sure logistics activities running smooth with high accuracy.
3. Report exception cases to management.
4. Propose improvement in customs process and communication to achieve better efficiency and better service.
5. Communicate with operation staff to make sure operation result under Standard operation procedure (SOP) and meet client KPI standard.
6. Take charge of customs audit in bonded warehouse per year.
7. Renew the policy and rule concerning declaration to the operation team.
8. Manage the brokers to reach the target of each project.
The Successful Applicant
* University graduate and over 5 years working experience in relevant customs field
* Knowledge of customs issue & logistics
* Knowledge of inbound & outbound processes in bonded area is preferable.
* Fair command of written and spoken English, CET 4 level at least
* Good in computer knowledge is required to perform data processing, handling of email routine and access intranets. Especially PC technique in MS office: Word & Excel & Access.
What's on Offer
1.Attractive and competitive on welfare/salary
2.Enjoy work & life balance
3.Clear career development plan