You are here
Customer Service Team Leader
- Global working environment
- Competitive Salary
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading Media Group extending its profitable global business over the past 100 years with office cross America, Asia, Europe, etc.
It is also recognized for its innovative, dynamic working environment, passion for its brands and customers and as a place where talented people are inspired and challenged to release their full potential.
Due to rapid growth in Asia, it is now seeking exceptional talent to join its IT team.
* Be the interface between the Operating Companies in your geographic sector and Group IT to ensure that business requirements are met in the most appropriate way.
* Be the primary point of contact with the Operating Companies in your geographic sector and ensure operational services meet business requirements.
* Establish demand and set priorities with the Operating Companies for existing, new, and changed operational services through engagement with key stakeholders in the Operating Companies in your geographic sector.
* Monitor service performance and work with 3rd parties to ensure business needs are met and own resolution in the event of problems.
* Work with the Operating Companies to agree and drive non-standard service requests (NSSRs)
* Lead the Customer Service Manager within your geographic sector.
The Successful Applicant
* Strong communication skills in Chinese and English
* Experience in account management / customer service management is essential within a IT / telecom field is essential
* Good understanding of ITIL
* Strong influencing skills, ability to create relationships at senior levels across the Operating Companies and Group IT.
* Strong customer facing skills, ability to gain the respect and confidence of senior stakeholders within the geographic sector Operating Companies.
* Good commercial awareness - ability to understand the business impact of IT enabled change and to communicate this back to Operating Companies and project teams.
* Infrastructure & Service Delivery expertise - ability to understand and articulate at an Operating Company level the Infrastructure & Service Delivery activities and processes required to deliver new or changed services.
* Proven experience in developing processes and building teams
* Excellent leadership and people skills.
* Strong project management skills
* Completer / finisher mentality - has a strong track record of delivery, has attention to detail, is organised and demonstrates excellent time management skills.
* Experience within a global matrix organisation
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary, Global working environment