You are here
CSR and Logistics Manager - US Leading Pharmaceutical MNC
- Promising career development with multiple internal rotation opportunities.
- Attractive salary package with good company welfare.
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading giant with more than 5 famous business units, such as Appliances, Power and Water, Oil and Gas, Energy Management, Healthcare etc.
1. Order management
1) raw materials and finished goods order management; Set up SOP and improve service level.
2) Supply planning to optimize safe stocks.
3) Performance review of export orders. Hold business review meeting with customers in Japan, Korea etc.
4)Management of raw materials suppliers from operation performance side.
2. Logistic management
1) Sourcing international logistic provider, price and solution negotiation; Performance review.
2) Cost saving management
3. Complaints handling and management
1) Coordinate to set up yearly target
2) Trace the corrective action and prevention action.
4. Project management
1) Lead some of the SKUs phase-in and phase-out project.
2) Support some APAC logistic solution request.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelors above degree
Strong communication skills
Solid experience in data analysis
SAP, Oracle, micro software experiences
Fluent English in oral, business communication
At least 3 years work experiences in CSR & logistics
What's on Offer
Promising career development with multiple internal rotation opportunities.
Attractive salary package with good company welfare.