You are here
Credit Risk VP - Multinational Bank
- Excellent comapny culture and development scheme
- Regional report line
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable multinational bank that have a growing business in China.
1. Managing portfolio
* Analyze each of the names, prepare its corresponding rating, and provide Headquarters with the necessary additional information in order to obtain the validation of the rating.
* Analyze transactions proposed by Front Office participating proactively in adequate the structure, economic conditions, risk-mitigants and business plan of the transactions/limit classifications to the standards required by the Bank. Presentation of proposals in the required committees.
* Watch information arising about his/her portfolio and update consequently rating, limit classifications.
2. Risk Culture and Development/Training
The Successful Applicant
1. Master or equivalent is not required but preferred
2. 10 years of banking experience, accounting and client facing experience is a plus.
3. Previous experience in analyzing major Asian corporates, particularly Chinese SOEs and POEs.
4. A good understanding of China's market and business environment. Mainland Chinese candidate is preferred.
5. Strong trade finance products background is valued.
6. Solid understanding of good practice quantitative risk measurement tools.
7. Financial Analysis skills
8. Strong language in spoken & written Mandarin and English.
9. Sound Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills. An ability to work under pressure. An ability to work in a team environment.
What's on Offer