You are here
Credit Manager - European company based in TianJin
- European headquarter position with open culture
- Report directly to FD, newly designed position with team
About Our Client
My client is a long established European company with good reputation in the sector. They have operations across tier 1 and tier 2 cities in China. They are now welcoming a finance profession to lead their credit team in HQ, and help optimize their credit management and distributor relationships.
To guarantee the safety of treasury assets:
- Ensure bank account opening/closing aligned with group policy .
- Ensure all transactions per bank are in proper and effective way.
- Ensure other treasury assets, e.g. cheque are kept safely.
- Ensure all records in SAP, including bank transaction and balance of each account are fully aligned with actuals
- Ensure update on bank signatories
To guarantee account receivables to be collected on time:
- Act as key member of annual commercial policy set up.
- Review and approve discount/rebates calculation of each order.
- Release VAT invoices as to goods dispatch and related discount/rebates
- Contact with customers/work with commercial team to collect cash on time
To push DPO target achievement:
- Act as key member of annual procurement policy set up.
- Review and approve payment term of all purchase contracts
- Ensure payment is released aligned with contracts
- Find new opportunity/methodology to help DPO target achievement
To build up annual credit policy, including, but not limited, credit limitation and credit (payment) term:
- Evaluate the credit level of all customers on yearly basis
- Setup credit limitation of each customer as to evaluation result
- Setup credit term by customer or product as to evaluation result
- Setup other credit policies, e.g. actions to overdue payment
To optimize cash flow by daily operation and good estimation:
- Update cash flow on monthly basis
- Keep working capital safety and efficiency
- Analyze the cash flow gap of actual Vs forecast for improvement on forecast ability
To keep good relationship with relative internal & external stakeholders:
- Hold quarterly treasury review meeting with Group treasury & Credit Management team
- Team work with commercial team
- Keep contract with related authorities, e.g. SAFE, bank, etc.
The Successful Applicant
-Bachelor or above degree in finance related major
-Minimum 5 years working experience
-Professional qualifications is a plus
-SAP user is preferred
-Good English skills (report to foreign people)
-Solid communicator, can deal with difficult business situations
What's on Offer
Opportunity to work for European company's headquarter;
Good working environment with open culture;
Good career potential with internal rotation opportunities;
Report directly to Finance Director with decision making power