You are here
This position is now filled
Creative Leader- Digital
- World-class entertainment and technological leader
- Creating and delivering unforgettable experiences
About Our Client
A world-class entertainment and technological leader. Our passion was to continuously envision new ways to move audiences around the world-a passion that remains our touchstone in an enterprise that stretches from theme parks, resorts, movies, consumer products, games and a variety of other businesses. Uniting each endeavor is a commitment to creating and delivering unforgettable experiences.
* Manage and mentor the digital design team
* Develop outstanding, innovative ideas, communicate concepts and manage creative through to final execution and product / service evolution
* Direct user experience and interaction for all digital products
* Work with marketing and research group to test and refine designs and prototypes.
* Develop mobile application style guide and standards.
* Ensure that design team efforts are in sync with the business partner's business goals, expectations, and budget.
* Actively collaborate with local and global teams to ensure creative is relevant and on brand
* Manage assets and information flow to and from various creative partners and agencies
The Successful Applicant
* Must be capable of bringing forth innovative ideas and develop top quality graphic materials. The ideal candidate will have strategic foresight, creativity and importantly passion!
* Clear view of current marketing trends and up to date with latest trends in design, digital and brand experience
* Exceptional eye for detail, sensitivity to the guest experience and passion for the
Disney portfolio of IP
* Equipped with excellent project management, analytic skills and proven ability to meet deadlines
* Must possess high level of enthusiasm and be a strong team player
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Graduate of design, interactive media or related fields.
* 8+ years industry experience in the area of interactive design.
* Strong portfolio showcasing creative experience
* Fluent in Mandarin (Verbal & Written)
* English language skills a strong plus
What's on Offer
Opportunity to manage and mentor a digital design team.