You are here
Costing Manager+ A Sizeable Italian Manufacturing Company
- Attractive salary with annual bonus
- Good team culture and working atmosphere
About Our Client
The Company is a Italian listed company and it is the market leader Manufacturer. The company has over 100 years history, and there are about 2000 employees in Dongguan factory, and Finance team has over 20 people.
1. Responsible for new project cost estimation, project controlling, cost analysis for design options. Maintain cost for mass production products.
2. Inventory management, cycle count and organize year-end inventory stocktaking.
3. Prepare annual budget and expenditure monitor, subcontract cost control, mould cost control, internal control improvement.
4. Standard time file audit. Plant efficiency evaluation and improvement
5. Cost variance analysis like PPV, MUV etc. find the reasons and action.
6. Subcontract cost control and mould cost control.
7. Work with Finance team for transfer pricing between departments. Communicate with R&D, Sourcing, Marketing, IE, and production to insure cost definition.
8. Project cost analysis.
9. Check information for new vendor code creation.
10. Check costing monthly report package, like P/L, BS, COGS, Sales report, inventory reports
The Successful Applicant
*Related Costing experience from manufacturing for at least 5 years
*it's better to have SAP or similar complicate program experience
*Good English communication skills in both written and spoken
What's on Offer
*Attractive salary with annual bonus
*Good team culture and working atmosphere