You are here
Corporate Tax Manager - Zhongshan
- Leading US/ HK JV Manufacturing Company
- Group Headquarter Tax Manager
About Our Client
My client is a leading chemical and healthcare product manufacturing company. They have operations in Zhongshan, Taiwan, Hongkong, etc.
- Responsible for providing a full range of tax services to a portfolio of clients in which includes compliance review, consultancy, tax investigation, field audit cases, etc.
- Work on Hong Kong, PRC and international special tax projects and offshore claims
- To coordinate and liaise with other departments within the firm and member offices on client service matters
- Liaise and maintain good client relationship in business development
- Supervise the work of junior staff members and provide necessary training
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holders with recognized professional accounting qualification
- Minimum 6 years experience in tax compliance and consultancy work with international CPA firm, knowledge of PRC tax a definite advantage.
- Well organized, responsible and able to handle assignments independently to meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in spoken/written English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
- Attractive package
- Corporate tax manager
- Good company platform