You are here
Consulting Manager for a TOP 500 Procurement Consutlancy Firm
About Our Client
Our client spends hundreds of millions of dollars with suppliers every year. Our sourcing team ensures we have strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external business partners to develop and execute industry leading category sourcing strategies that drive value.
1. The incumbent typically reports to a Director within consulting team and is responsible for managing team, developing new business and meeting customer needs.
2. Develops a thorough strategic plan to drive value for their category based on an understanding of business unit needs, the supply market, spend baseline and evolution, benchmarking, price availability, and supply chain logistics.
3. Research, select, develop and maintain adequate sources of supply to ensure that the requirements of the category are met with the optimum quality, service, and cost to use.
4. Deliver and exceed value creation targets for managed categories.
The Successful Applicant
1. At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Consulting firm, logistics, FM, Marketing, MRO etc. category is preferred
2. Substantial exposure to indirect sourcing categories such as logistics, IT, FM, MRO, Professional HR services, or marketing(two or three are essential)
3. Full working proficiency English communication skills are essential; Know Japanese or Korean(working level) is a plus
4. Management Graduate from reputed business school is preferred or Masters in Operations/Materials Management / Supply Chain/Certifications
What's on Offer
1. Competitive salary within industry
2. Fast career development opportunities
3. Global mindset and working environment