You are here
Consulting Manager- for a Global Procurement Consulting Brand
- logistics management
- supply chain consulting
About Our Client
My client is world famous consulting company specialized in procurement consulting, Strategic Sourcing, Market Intelligence, M&A services and Supply Chain Consulting. With one of the largest procurement consulting teams, my client can continually provide outstanding and professional services for Fortune 500 companies and help you excel in procurement consulting area as a life-long partner.
1. Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and delivering consistent positive results
2. Capable of creatively using data sources to develop fact based approaches
3. Capable of developing sound recommendations contributing to program objectives (cost savings)
4. Capable of structuring logical and client ready documents
5. Delivering presentations and communicating confidently with the client
The Successful Applicant
1. At least 2 years of relevant work experience in Consulting firm with at least 8 years industry working experience.
2. Substantial exposure to indirect sourcing categories such as logistics
3. Full working proficiency English communication skills are essential; Know Japanese or Korean(working level) is a plus
4. Management Graduate from reputed business school is preferred or Masters in Operations/Materials Management / Supply Chain/Certifications
What's on Offer
My client is one of the world's largest procurement and supply chain consulting firms. With such as big platform and excellent business performance, they can provide you with competitive salary and benefit; definitely overseas training and working opportunities; diverse culture and open working atmosphere; Promising and fast career development opportunities.