You are here
- Competitive Package with Benefits
- Good Self development Potential
About Our Client
Our client is a trading company for apparel business.
As a Compliance manager, you will liaise with Third Party Firms, Factories and related department to make audit schedule. You will arrange to conduct required Audits submit related audit reports and summary. You will follow up on CAP and assist, monitor factories to make necessary improvements in order to meet company's requirement. You will provide guidance guidance, lead and monitor team members performance. You will update local law and regulation and to hold meeting for internal/ external departments.
The Successful Applicant
To be qualify to this position,
- At least 8 years solid working experience with managerial level in Buying Office / Factories / 3rd Party Firm related to Social Responsibility aspect within garment field.
- Strong knowledge related to SR issues, legal laws, regulations including Labour Standard, Brand Protection, C-TPAT, Environmental & other related Improvement Program etc. not limited to the on-site audit, report preparation, analysis summary, management KPI reporting etc.
- Have knowledge & background of production & workflow.
- Excellent communication & interaction skill
- Well experience for preparation & presentation of internal / external Training and Seminar.
- Computer proficiency and excellent in local language, understand English & fluently speaking. Advantage if also understand Cantonese
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package