You are here
- Competitive salary package
- With more initiativeness and business exposure
About Our Client
Our client is well-known pharmaceutical company sharing very open and international culture.
As the Compliance Manager:
- Set up a compliance team in China;
- Prepare reports of compliance activities in English and Chinese for management review;
- Identify local regulatory requirements and perform compliance review;
- Develops and delivers training in compliance risk areas;
- Counsels and provides leadership with business partners on compliance process issues;
- To execute field audits independently in accordance with the Group's audit requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4-6 years solid compliance function in pharmaceutical/ biotechnology industry including of which at least 2 years managerial experiences;
- With the practical involvement/ implementation of compliance programs and in- depth understanding of PRC pharmaceutical and other regulations, sales, marketing and medical practices;
- University degree in Finance/ Accountancy or related disciplines;
- Proficiency skills in English and Chinese;
- Travel around PRC is required.
What's on Offer
For good candidates, clients are open to discuss with you regarding the package details. Meanwhile, as you are the first one to join the team, so you have more authority and exposure regarding the team development and recruitment criteria.