You are here
This position is now filled
- Work-life balance role
- Oversee a full range of compliance matters for a prominent travel group.
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious tourism group. They have a very impressive team of lawyers supporting the group.
Our client is a prestigious and leading company in tourism industry in the world. Reporting directly to the Head of Legal, you will be a key member of the Group corporate legal team, with primary responsibilities in the following areas:
- Ensure the effective implementation in Asia training programs and of all the appropriate measures in order to achieve the highest standards of compliance for them, either in respect of the company compliance procedures and of all relevant national and international laws and regulation
- Manage and rationalize the channels currently in use in them for ethical reporting
- Conduct periodic risk assessments of business in Asia to identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk
- Oversee implementation of company ethics and compliance policies and procedures in Asia operation
- Investigate alleged violations of laws, regulations and compliance policies independently or conjunction with other business units
- Recommend and support remedial action plans to address identified problems
- Prepare and submit periodic reports regarding performance against ethics and compliance program expectations
This is a promising opportunity for a compliance lawyer to join a prestigious group, with exposure across Asia. They have an impressive team, and good working environment.
The Successful Applicant
This is an excellent opportunity for a compliance lawyer to apply. You will have key requirements in the following areas:
- PRC qualified lawyer with minimum 3 years' experience in the real estate practice gained from a sizeable in house group or international law firm
- Strong knowledge of compliance
- Good communication skills
- Excellent language skills in written and spoken English and Chinese
What's on Offer
This is a promising opportunity for a compliance lawyer to join a prestigious group, with exposure across Asia. You will be working with an impressive team of lawyers, and a good working environment. Competitive benefits and compensation offered to the right candidate.