You are here
- good work life balance
- opportunity to develop your own team
About Our Client
Our client is a foreign bank with commitment to Chinese local market.
1. Continuously focusing on and following up the latest development of laws, regulations and rules, ensure compliance with the law, regulations and rules correctly, understanding the impacts of the laws, regulations and rules to the operation of the Bank, providing compliance suggestions to the senior management in a timely manner;
2. Promulgating and implementing compliance management plans based on risks, including implementation and evaluation of specific policies and procedures, evaluation of compliance risks, test for compliance and training and education of compliance;
3. Reviewing the compliance of Bank's various policies, procedures and guidelines, assisting and urging each business line and internal control department to systemize (organize) and amend such policies, procedures and guidelines in order to ensure the said policies, procedures and guidelines are in accordance with the requirements of laws, regulations and rules;
4. Managing the framework around anti-money laundering and combating financing of terrorism etc. by conducting KYC check on new customers, regular review of customers files and monitor transactions on a daily basis;
5. Delivering compliance training to employees, including the compliance training and compliance test for employees newly joined the Bank, and the routine compliance training for all the employees, and becoming the internal contact department for compliance consultation of the Bank's employees;
6. Organize the issuance of the compliance guidelines including the compliance handbooks and the employees working principles, evaluating the suitability of the compliance management procedure and compliance guidelines, providing guidance to employees for implementing laws, regulations and rule appropriately;
7. Identifying and evaluating the compliance risks related to banking operations positively, including provision of necessary compliance review and test for new products and new business developments, identifying and evaluating the compliance risks which may occur from development of the new business, establishment of the relationship with new clients and significant changes of the nature of the relationship with clients;
8. Maintaining the daily work contact with the supervisory authorities; following and evaluating the fulfillment status of the supervisory opinions and requirements; Maintain an active dialogue with regulators and ensure there are no "surprises"; Coordinating during regulatory inspections;
9. Develop relationships with compliance officers in other reputable institutions and identify current benchmarks of compliance controls.
The Successful Applicant
1. Degree holder in Law or other relevant disciplines.
2. Minimum 8 years of solid experience in compliance, at supervision/management level in foreign bank or regulatory authorities in China. Ideally with exposure in compliance matters related to Global market activities.
3. Sound knowledge of local regulations and experienced in dealing with regulatory authorities such as CBRC, PBOC and SAFE.
4. Experience in handling team.
5. Strong communication and analytical with excellent Interpersonal Skills
6. Fluency in English and Chinese, both written and spoken, is essential.
What's on Offer
Good work life balance with competitive salary package.