You are here
Compliance Head-Top Tier Foreign Bank Beijing Branch
- Stable platfrom with competitive package.
- Good exposure and team management.
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier foreign bank with commitment to Chinese local market.
1. Promulgating and implementing compliance management plans based on risks, including implementation and evaluation of specific policies and procedures, evaluation of compliance risks, test for compliance and training and education of compliance;
2. Reviewing the compliance of Bank's various policies, procedures and guidelines, assisting and urging each business line and internal control department to systemize (organize) and amend such policies, procedures and guidelines in order to ensure the said policies, procedures and guidelines are in accordance with the requirements of laws, regulations and rules;
3. Organize the issuance of the compliance guidelines including the compliance handbooks and the employees working principles, evaluating the suitability of the compliance management procedure and compliance guidelines, providing guidance to employees for implementing laws, regulations and rule appropriately;
4. Maintaining the daily work contact with the supervisory authorities; following and evaluating the fulfillment status of the supervisory opinions and requirements; Maintain an active dialogue with regulators and ensure there are no "surprises"; Coordinating during regulatory inspections.
The Successful Applicant
1. Degree holder in Law or other relevant disciplines.
2. Minimum 10 years of solid experience in compliance, at supervision/management level in foreign bank or regulatory authorities in China. Experienced in business advisory from aspect of compliance.
3. Sound knowledge of local regulations and experienced in dealing with regulatory authorities such as CBRC, PBOC and SAFE.
4. Strong communication and analytical with excellent Interpersonal Skills
5. Fluency in English and Chinese, both written and spoken, is essential.
What's on Offer
Competitive package with good work life balance.