You are here
- Big career development platform
- Have the full P&L responsibilities of the city's project
About Our Client
Famous international property developer, mainly doing residential projects in China.
1.Formulate, implement, monitor and review the quarterly project budget (PPU) with country
Executive committee members to ensure that the quarterly and annual target profits are
2. Acquire new lands (for land acquisitions etc.) for future developments. Conduct preliminary
research and provide brief to HQ. Facilitate the preparation of proposals and negotiation of
3. Formulate and implement marketing and sales strategies and review these quarterly to
ensure the achievement of profit targets.
4. Plan, formulate, implement and review A&P programs to support the marketing and sales
strategies and plans.
5. Plan, co-ordinate and control the design and master plan of the project. Seek all necessary
approvals from the relevant authorities to ensure timely commencement of construction.
6. Direct, monitor, control and manage the progress of the project development to ensure
timely completion and handover to purchasers to meet set objectives.
7. Manage, monitor, control and review the Total Development Cost (TDC) budget for the
project to ensure that costs are kept within the budget.
8. Establish, nurture and maintain good relationships with local authorities and government
officials and media.
9. Plan, coordinate and oversee the handover of completed units from Main Contractor to
Customer Focus Unit (CFU) / Project and from Customer Focus Unit (CFU) to purchasers.
10. Ensure effective and quality property management after handover.
11. Develop people, and identify people issues and work with HR to develop and implement
12. Ensure compliance with company's policies and procedures.
13. Complete Ad hoc tasks.
The Successful Applicant
1.Degree in real estate or related field. MBA/Business/Finance qualifications will be an
2. About 15 to 20 years relevant experience, of which at least the last /10/years are in a
leadership position in Real Estate industry.
3. Business development experience is essential.
4. Knowledge of the China real estate industry is a must
5. Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese (verbal, written and presentation), and
What's on Offer
Report to the China CEO directly