You are here
China Supply Chain Director - a Leading Food & Beverage MNC
- Attractive salary package
- Be part of a successful supportive environment
About Our Client
A world leading food & beverage company, with global market reputation. Shanghai sales office is looking for an experienced supply chain director who will contribute to the development and implementation of strategic supply chain initiatives.
1. Implement a comprehensive and effective S&OP process.
2. Drive continuous improvements across the supply chain to improve and strengthen operational effectiveness.
3. Build capabilities to plan ahead towards an optimal and cost effective network leveraging third party contracts and outsource partners.
4. Develop a close and effective working relationship with the global supply chain leadership team; Attract, develop and retain the best supply chain talents, set clear direction and ensure plans are implemented.
5. Fix forecast & inventory targets to meet business needs while optimizing slow moving and obsolete inventory.
6. Identify & lead inbound optimization projects to optimize overall supply chain lead-time and inventory.
7. Define and implement operation solutions to guarantee 100% compliance with Chinese regulation.
8. Support the quality department to address customer feedback and complaints.
The Successful Applicant
1. At least 8 years experience as a supply chain executive, with hands-on experience in most aspect of supply chain such as manufacturing, end-to-end planning, forecasting, inventory management, logistics, distribution and customer interface.
2. Extensive sales and marketing knowledge.
3. Supply chain management skills.
4. Good English and Chinese, French or other European language would be a plus.
What's on Offer
1. Attractive salary package.
2. Be part of a successful supportive environment.