You are here
China Social Media Manager USA Top Entertainment Company
- Report to Social Media Director
- Manage a supervisor, monitor 3rd-party vendor in digital marketing
About Our Client
My client is a Global TOP entertainment company, they have a series of world-famous TV shows related with Sports & Entertainment, ranking as the top 3 global most popular entertainment / sports show all over the world.
They have extensive / enthusiastic audience world-widely, and their programs / shows are becoming more and more popular in China.
Now they are expanding their business in Greater China, by setting up a new Social team in Shanghai, by covering China online localization.
* Work closely supporting stakeholders within China team, including agencies/freelancers, marketers in region, Digital Content Editors, and the Social Team
* Maintain the brand voice within Company by generating social content following company's storyline and objectives
* Manage local social accounts with a focus on company programming and delivering video to the local audience
* Focus on building engagement in market and driving traffic to the local .com property
* Report on social media activity weekly, tracking on engagement objectives on regional social accounts as well as surfacing insights from fan engagement in market
* Work with Marketing to distribute marketing messaging for other countries, and maintain appropriate levels of content versus promotional messaging
* Project manage social support for regional marketing activations
* Project manage social support for company's international tours and talent visits to regions
The Successful Applicant
* 5+ years of experience in social media with a major brand or agency, with significant work on international accounts and projects
* Extensive experience posting and creating content on Facebook, Twitter, WeChat, Weibo, and other social platforms.
* Working knowledge of company's shows, talent, and storylines a plus
* Strong organizational and communications skills (both verbal and written)
* Able to translate data into easy-to-understand insights
* Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
* Passion for emerging media trends and technology, and knowledge of how different countries use social media.
* Able to work as needed on evenings and/or weekends, and ability to schedule calls in various time zones
* Chinese & English language Fluency
* Bachelor's degree
He/ she can be from either Digital Agency, or a multinational company as a digital professional, and can be from any industry, however ideally related with entertainment/ lifestyle / sports sectors.
He / she is ideally to be ENTHUSIASTIC about SPORTS !
What's on Offer
ON OFFER, this role offers around total package up to 600k/year
and yearly business trip / annual ball trip to headquarter in the USA.
anyone interested & if you think you are Qualified, please send your CV to IZZIE ZHANG by
or call IZZIE ZHANG BY 021 6122 2615