You are here
China Senior Finance manager
- Finance manager in Global well-known Manufacturing company
- Great work environment and international team
About Our Client
One of the world's leading engineering manufacturing companies, our client's business has consistently grown for over 7 years. My client specialises in producing cutting-edge equipment for the agricultural industry.
The role of Finance Manager will be to oversee all Accounting, Reporting, Internal Audit and Compliance. Working closely with the APAC FD and Sales Team, you will work towards providing more efficiency in providing analysis and data to the rest of the business. You will also be expected to improve the internal controls and compliance policies in China.
1. Manage all controllership accounting functions for APAC region;
2. Establish monthly, quarterly & annual financial closing schedules in compliance;
3. Take leading role in coordination and organizing statutory audits;
4. Provide support to regional controller in various areas including revenue recognition;
5. Assist regional controller to ensure business unit compliance with corporate accounting and other financial policies, GAAP and internal control requirements.
The Successful Applicant
You will have a solid track record in Accounting, ideally from having worked in BIG 4. You will also be CPA qualified.
- Experience in the Industrial/Manufacturing Industry is preferred
- Previous Big 4 experience
- A strong track record in leadership and people development
- Excellent accounting skills and knowledge of implementing policies for compliance etc
- A great communicator who is comfortable working closely with Senior level people
- First class presentation skills
- Fluent in Mandarin & English
What's on Offer
My client is based in the Haidian area of Beijing in contemporary offices and with a very international working environment. With people from different background and nationalities. For the successful candidate, you will receive an excellent base salary and benefits.