You are here
China Legal Director
- Rare hospitality in house legal opening
- Taking up a strategic role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational hotel brand. They are rapidly expanding their business in China. Our client's management team consists of experienced, reputable and dynamic individuals in the hospitality industry, and is looking to build an established team to support the growth of the business.
Our client is one of leading hotel companies. It has developed a resolutely upscale, friendly and multicultural spirit. . They are now seeking a capable lawyer to join their team in overseeing a full spectrum of legal matters for the company. You will have primary responsibilities in the following areas:
- draft and review hotel management legal documents (e.g. hotel management agreements, licensing agreements, service agreements and many more)
- draft and negotiate on related corporate and commercial agreements (i.e. construction contracts, consultancy agreements, transaction contracts, and more)
- support various business operations of the group
- keep abreast of the latest development in rules and regulations
- implement and ensure compliance with internal corporate/legal guidelines and instructions
This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-to-senior lawyer to join a prestigious group in supporting on a full range of legal matters. Highly rewarding environment, and package offered to the right candidate.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking to hire a PRC qualified lawyer with at least 8 years of post qualification experience. You must possess experience in preparing and commenting on various hospitality legal documents (in particular hotel management agreements). They will also assess candidates' ability to work with and advise the management team independently and effectively. With their business expanding to China and other regions, you have to speak and write fluent English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Exciting opening for middle to senior qualified lawyers looking for good in-house remuneration package in the hospitality industry with regional and global exposure.