You are here
China Finance Operation Manager-Australian company in YiZhuang
- China Finance Operation Manager with great business impact
- Lead a sizeable team of 30 people
About Our Client
My client is an Australian company operating in manufacturing service sector. With more than 10 years history in China, it has grown to a group with thousands of employees. They are now embarking on an ongoing transformational journey across the business with a focus on business improvement at an operational and organisational level. So they welcome a finance professional to join and help enhance their finance operations.
1.Lead both the HQ and the provincial finance team to deliver high quality services to HQ and province management.
2.Develop, implement and execute the appropriate financial, accounting, internal control policies and systems to ensure the compliance as well as the operational efficiency and effectiveness
3.Evaluate complex business events and transactions, and identify/apply relevant accounting, disclosure, tax and regulatory standards
4.Manage multiple teams, provide leadership & mentoring, and ensure the high-quality productivity.
5.Can proactively engage with business operations, identify risks and issues, raise alerts, and contribute on forming and implementing mitigations and solutions
6.Liaise with the internal and external stakeholders, including business contacts, other finance teams, internal auditor, external auditor, etc.
7.Well prepared to all sorts of ad hoc inquiries and be able to respond with sound answers and solutions
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in accounting is not a must but extensive knowledge and experience in relevant topics would be an asset.
- At least 3 years' experience in the similar position in a reputed European or US company is required.
- Professional qualification: one or the equivalent of the following is expected: ACCA, AICPA, CMA, CICPA, CA, ACPA, CGA, CIMA.
- Regional finance management experience
- Experience in leading a team
1.Be familiar with PRC TAX/FINANCE law as well as IFRS
2.A positive mindset and a can-do attitude; committed to developing people
3.Extensive knowledge and experiences on finance operations including accounting, tax, capital management, internal controls, etc
4.Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively across functions & at different levels within the organization
5.A regular self-starter having the initiative to take proactive actions to address anticipated issues
6.Ability to work and perform well under pressure
What's on Offer
- Headquarter role with China scope
- Good working environment
- Salary and remuneration is geared up to attract top talents
- shuttle bus provided