You are here
China Finance Manager
- Fast Business Expansion across the Region
- Promising Career Development
About Our Client
Our client The Geraldton Fishermen's Co-operative Ltd was established in the 1950's by a small group of fishermen with a vision to market their own quality lobsters worldwide. Over 60 years later the commitment, expertise and teamwork of this evolving group of fishermen, directors and staff has made GFC the largest processor and exporter of rock lobsters in the world today.
With an annual turnover in excess of $400m and a dominant market position, our client is highly respected in premium seafood markets both domestically and internationally. Live and frozen product forms are sold to South-East Asia, Western Europe, North America and the domestic Australian market, with China being the major destination. Because of the business expansion globally they officially set up the business unit in China this year and is actively looking for China Finance Manager to join the team.
Reporting to Group Financial Controller based in Australia, you are expected to
-Take responsibility for managing the timely and accurate accounting and risk management functions of China WOFE within accepted accounting principles, International Financial Reporting Standards and the broader regulatory environment.
-Provide expert advice on financial performance and the mitigation of risk for GFC and GFC China.
-Implement an ERP system for GFC China.
-Prepare operating and capital budgets and maintain up to date rolling forecasts for GFC China.
-Be responsible for ensuring group best interests in the China market with the highest level of honesty, integrity, professionalism and commercial acumen.
-Be responsible for leading the improvement and enhancement of financial systems and processes.
The Successful Applicant
You are expected to obtain
- At least 10 years of experience in senior financial position in a large company or significantly sized business unit
- Fluent spoken English and Native Mandarin
- Accounting Degree or equivalent; ACCA, CPA or equivalent certification
- Demonstrated experience in Board reporting, preparation of Annual Reports and Tax Return Information, ERP implementation, foreign exchange transaction management and
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong business partnering relationships and leading a team
- Integrity, open up to challenges, can-do attitude
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and benefits
- Promising career development together with industry leading company
- People-oriented culture
- Guangzhou downtown office