You are here
China Finance head
- Attractive salary package
- clear career path to grow with company business
About Our Client
My client is industry leader in it's industry, foreseeing stable growth year by year. As currently the China Finance head is been promoted to regional level, they need a new China Finance head who will help business of great China Market.
1. Manages the accounting operations for the company including oversight of the day-to-day accounting transactions, monthly close process and production of periodic financial statements / reports which comply with Chinese accepted accounting principles and IFHS.
2. Maintain relationship with outside auditor and prepare all schedules and materials for annual audit.
3. Oversee financial system systems implementations and upgrades.
4. Protect company assets by maintaining internal control and reporting systems.
5. Establish financial policies, practices and procedures for the company. Formulate and/or approve policies and procedures
6. Oversee and manage the finance operations functions which include accounts payable, concession store and distributor sales recognition, receivables, general ledger accounting for all local Chinese businesses..
7. Manage cash flow and forecasting. Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
8. Manages the treasury functions for the organization including cash management, banking relationships and treasury
9. Coordinate, analyze, and interpret trends of accounting information and business activities.
10. Review and approve responsible accounts, journal entries, adjustments, accruals.
The Successful Applicant
1.15+ years qualified experience in the management of core finance processes - including but not limited to statutory audits, external financial and tax reporting
2.Experience in finance and operations in a multinational corporation (small to medium sized)
3. Completed equivalent accounting and/or finance and operations-related qualifications (CA and CS)
4. Strong commercial acumen that will act as a catalyst to a growing business
5. Previous commercial experience including profit center administration
6. Have superior communication skills and experience in providing management information to the business
7.Very strong analytical skills and ability to provide financial consulting to internal team
8.Proven ability with ERP implementation(s), process improvement and stakeholder management
9. Previous experience in people management
10.Balanced English/Mandarin language skills (written and oral)
What's on Offer
1.Relevant flexible working time
2. Attractive salary package
3.clear career path to grow with company business