You are here
China Finance Director, European business
- Overall finance head role with an European business
- Business partnership role to support company's further expansion in China
About Our Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer in a niche industry with around 30 million Euro in China with both plants and trading operations. They have entered in China market for a while and now looking for aggressively grow their business here, their growth will go with both organic and M&A.
- Overall finance role lead accounting, compliance, financial planning & analysis and supporting business growth.
- Ensure a smooth accounting process and create a good controlling environment.
- Partner with business leaders to identify business key performance indicators, developing a more accurate forecast and provide sufficient analysis.
- Ensure the financial statement to be in compliance
- Support M&A process in China market
- Provide leadership to the entire finance team and develop the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related major
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in finance with a multi national company
- Familiar with tax, internal control, financial management and reporting
- Hands on in approach, able to work in a medium size organization but one that is growing.
- Able to work with business leaders closely and provide financial support
- Proactive and passion for continuous improvement
- SAP system skill is a plus
- Good English and Chinese in communication
- Motivated & driven individual
What's on Offer
This role offers the opportunity to take an overall finance head role with a fast developing organization, being part of the core management to drive the company's further expansion in China. Being a change maker. Also you will have the opportunity to get heavily involved in M&A and strategy.