You are here
This position is now filled
Chief Footwear Designer
- Diverse career development opportunity and family culture working environment.
- Attractive compensation and benefits is provided
About Our Client
Our client established the business in Hong Kong 15 years ago. With the good quality and added value they provide to their customer, their business grew rapidly in the past years. Their HQ is in Guangzhou now, with office in Hong Kong and Dongguan.
1. Seasonal trend forecast and planning
2. Source new Footwear trend/Leather/Design/Colors/Prints
3. Coordination of collection following trends
4. Cooperation with Marketing/Sales department to give directions from Design/Product perspective
5. Establishing design team
6. Coordinate prints for collections
7. Support Key looks / trend book / other collections
The Successful Applicant
5-10 year working experience in Footwear design, related experience in lady's shoes will be preferred.
Strong knowledge of the International Fashion Trend and Commercial Sense
Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin speaking will be a plus
Entrepreneurship, Detail-oriented, independent, and well organized.
Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
1. Being involved in key decision making process
2. Attractive compensation and benefits is provided
3. Diverse career development opportunity and family culture working environment.