You are here
- Leading FMCG company based with aggressive expansion plan
- A CFO with business partnership and leadership experience
About Our Client
Our client is a leading domestic FMCG company, they have over 20,000 employees in China. Covering manufacturing, commercial and supply chain.
The CFO would be responsible to set up the whole finance functions for one of the company's newly setting up business, the company is invested by large PE and has experienced high growth and strong track record in the market. They are now investing in one new business and looking for a CFO for them.
The main responsibilities would include below:
- Set up the finance team- finance operation would be mainly based in Hong Kong while the global HQ is in Shanghai, make sure of a smooth control and accounting process is set up for them.
- Provide strong business partnership support to CEO/key management team during the business set up here, supporting further expansion plans globally.
- Team management and development
The Successful Applicant
*Hong Kong origin highly preferred.
*Over 15 years experience in finance professional role
*Strong experience in business partnering and supporting business growth
*Experience of being at finance director/CFO role that works with senior stakeholders.
*Experience with auditing firm is a plus
What's on Offer
- Opening with top leading FMCG client
- Directly reporting to CEO
- Strong business partnership role
- Competitive compensation package depends on candidate's profile