You are here
CFO - Pre - IPO
- TMT industry with good profit and business size
- Pre IPO, targeting to go listed next year
About Our Client
- Ensure timely and accurate financial and management reports and then ensure the operations meet the corporate reporting requirement and comply with legal, regulatory and GAAP.
- Optimize a financial forecasting system for the current year and the years to come
- Monitor compliance with internal control procedures and liaise with internal and external auditors on audit issues.
- Contribute to strategic planning and development as a member of the executive team
- Work closely with the CEO and President in setting and meeting the strategic goals of the business and supporting growth objectives, providing overall financial management through strong controllership, regulatory, treasury, tax, management reporting, business analysis and development functions.
- Actively involve in M&A, fund raising and IPO processes; this includes routine communication with investors, bankers and underwriters.
- Lead the company's pre-IPO effort.
My client is a PE firm who invested in a medium size TMT business in Suzhou. They are now with a relatively good finance team structure, internal control and policies etc. The only thing they are lack of is a good CFO who can face investors and help with the roadshow. They also want this CFO to stay with them after getting listed to continuously help with the development of the business.
The Successful Applicant
They are looking for candidates coming from investment banking background, preferably also with big 4 or management consulting companies. This person must be very strong at investor relationship and with HK or US IPO experience. Successful IPO cases is also highly preferred. Exposure or strong interest in TMT industry is also needed.
What's on Offer
Stock option provided. Long term plans after IPO.