You are here
CEO - Leading Marketing Intelligence Agency
- Fast expanding business with long-term strategy.
- Strong and developed network and channels in China.
About Our Client
Our client is the leading business intelligence provider in China and Asia Pacific. It is a world pioneer in the industry, with long term, strategic relationships with some of the most successful social brands and over 100 retainer clients who leverage intelligence across the organisation, including PR, market research, media planning, and sales to drive business performance.
· Accountable for business success and P&L
· Identify opportunities for growing businesses and margins
· Managing direct reports: inspiring and developing others, driving change
· Performance KPI's definition and analysis
· Maintenance and growth of key clients, and business Continuity planning
· New services setup funded and resourced correctly and to budget
· Product Strategy & Direction: work closely with Head of Product to ensure technology assets meet requirements of service team and are utilized efficiently and effectively
· Responsible for formulating and implementing annual BD strategy plan (AOP), initiate and guide market promotion activities for all business units, develop effective BD strategy, ensure sustainable business growth of the company.
· Establish and/or maintain relationships with key social media to ensure stable and cost effective data feeds.
· Take lead on select large, strategic client relationships
· Being responsible for making strategic plans and setting business objectives
· Evaluates the profitability of the various plans formulated by different departments and discusses them with other Senior Managements.
· Working with CFO to decide and implement the financial investment plans for the company, and analyze and distribute budgets to different projects
· Working with CFO to ensure that the financial strategies are firm's cost effective and the revenues are maintained
· Besides focusing on generating revenues, also has to decide on expansions through mergers and acquisitions
Put together a management team and is in charge of hiring, firing and leading the rest of the company.
· Be aware of how individuals and department are getting along and must resolve any differences between team members.
· Make sure that employees are working together and everyone is heading in the same direction. When employees work as teams, they have a tendency to rally together and get the job done.
Strategy and Vision
· Developing a strategy and creating a vision is essential for anyone.
· Coach and lead senior management team as advisers and to help plan the company's future.
· To make the final decisions on where the company is heading and how to keep it profitable.
· Differentiate the company from the competition and create lines, products and services to stay or get ahead of the pack.
· Make sure that employees are profoundly affected by the culture around them.
· Create a highly efficient and positive culture for employees, and build a culture in many different ways. Understand how these signals are being perceived by the employees from every action or inaction by the management team sends a message to the employees.
· Establish the culture of how employees are treated when they make a mistake, required work attire, rewards system and risk management.
· Set the budget within a company and oversees any investment planning and implementation.
· Evaluate all sorts of different projects and determine which projects are worth supporting, and which projects may lose money or don't support the vision of a company.
· Manages the company's capital and carefully looks over the major expenditures.
· Establish ways to find potential clients.
The Successful Applicant
· Master degree or above, major in business management, marketing or related, preferably MBA
· At least 10 years marketing experiences including 3 years of CEO or GM.
· Rich experiences in Internet media and Internet marketing, good social connection and reputation within industry
· Mature and professional, breakthrough attitude, super practical and good team player
· Innovative, creative, has vision and thought leadership, able to up to challenge with ease and full competence
· Strong business and market acumen, ability to analyze and solve problems
· Excellent presentation skill (both in English and Chinese)
· Strong computer literature skill
· With exceptional leadership skills to motivate the entire company and lead by setting an role model.
· Have presence of mind and have quick decision-making abilities
· Have good communication and networking skills and interact with other people from the corporate world
· Have a natural instinct for business and management
· Promote a positive atmosphere and keep track of all the different departments of the company
· Integrity, honesty and extraordinary ownership.
What's on Offer
· Opportunity to join dynamic, direct, open and detail oriented company.
· Senior leadership role, competitive salary package with generous bonus and benefits.