You are here
CEO - A leading babywear brand
- Great opportunity to work in a leading infant wear company
- Attractive package and promising internal development
About Our Client
As a dedicated infant/children's product retailer, our client continues to explore the industry catering to every need of women and children in clothing, upbringing and amusement, aiming to provide the children with comfortable, high quality products and a trendy, tasteful lifestyle. It conducts a multi-brand strategy including its own in-house brands, licensed brands, and distributed brands, and also specializes in the design, sourcing , marketing, and retailing of children's' goods.
Its operational channels encompass physical channels, e-commerce, and mobile commerce platforms to provide products and related services for consumers. It has set up 1600 retailer shops across mainland China.
Apart from investing in the R&D of self-owned brands, our client also strives to gain the right to franchising and distribution in the hope of satisfying the diverse needs of consumers. The scope of products covers babies and toddlers' clothes, footwear, and miscellaneous items (health-care products included).
Due to business expansion, my client is in need of a China CEO to support the group's business function. This position is designed for an international minded executive who will have to manage the entire P&L for Greater China business. This is a leadership role to head the company and will be the key person in charge of developing a long-term business strategy. The CEO will lead the China business development and operation, acting as a business leader and supervise the sales, marketing, operation, logistics and other function teams in achieving the goals.
He or She displays a high level of strategic thought leadership in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor degree is a must; Master/MBA preferred
* 10-15 years retail/wholesales management experience
* Multi-channel management experience including retail, wholesale, ecommerce and distributor channels
* Strong team management skill and experience in looking after full P&L
* Being able to change the business culture and implement new ideas to the business
* Fluent in Mandarin and English
* Dynamic personality
* Commercial and international minded with strong business acumen and at least 5 year experience in Mainland China
What's on Offer
* Salary is commensurate with experience
* To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, vision, employee assistance program, and much more.