You are here
CCP12 - Executive officer (Limited to foreigners)
- Attractive Package
- Limited to foreigners
About Our Client
The Global Association of Central Counterparties (CCP12) registered in Shanghai as a non profit organisation in June, 2016. CCP12 was formed in 2001 and works to further the industry's dialogue on the adoption of best clearing and risk management practices, and supports strategic progress on regulatory harmonisation and the enhancement of global standards. The group frequently invites regulators and representatives from other clearing and settlement organisations, exchanges and marketplaces, financial firms and other industry associations around the world to join its meetings to foster dialogue on issues of mutual interest and concern. The association has over 50 individual CCPs from all over the world.
Implementing annual working plan of CCP12, including but not limited to：
1. Assisting CCP12 to engage regulators and authorities and to maintain relationships with market participants and media;
2. Assisting the office-bearers of CCP12 to participate in various CCP-related international conferences, forums and multilateral talks and taking charge of their logistical arrangements;
3. Keeping all members updated with any changes in all CCP12 matters, organising and publishing CCP12 internal news feeds periodically.
4. Organising ExCo meetings, annual general meetings, special general meetings and forums according to annual working plans；
5. Organising the research and development of a CCP professional training and certification mechanism; Organising professional trainings and certification for members and other market participants
The Successful Applicant
1. 3+ years' relevant experiences of risk management, compliance or regulatory report at financial market regulatory departments, clearing houses, exchanges, banking or other relevant financial sectors;
being familiar with OTC market Central Counterparties risk management systems and international market regulations is preferred;
2. Fluent in English, excellent writing still is preferred, ability in Chinese is a plus;
3. Strong communication and learning ability, good organisation skills, high team working skills and professional ethics;
4. Bachelor's degree or above;
5. Limited to foreigners.
What's on Offer
International working environment