You are here
- Regional Exposure
- Strong business involvement
About Our Client
Our client is the world's first public video company. The only fully domestically funded company among China's major Internet companies. The true Internet company among listed companies in China's A-share stock market China's No.1 video company with the highest value in China's GEM board. China's first Internet company to own a large film studio The world's first Internet company to own a TV brand.
* Design and develop C&B model, salary structure, incentive plan, job evaluation for APAC business groups with the alignment of Corporate level total rewards strategy.
* Establish and lead annual review of APAC C&B Policies, Processes, procedures based on local market trends and global overall C&B philosophy.
* Partner with business group HRBP heads to develop competitive and effective C&B solutions to support business growth based on different stages of business development.
* Conduct compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to provide the proposal of the compensation solution.
* Oversee and develop compensation and benefits program for various business groups based on market trend and business objectives.
* Participate in annual budgeting process, plan and forecast overall labor cost, Merit Increase, Incentive plans and supplementary commercial insurance plan, etc.
* Provide consultancy and training to HR and business heads when necessary.
* Lead APAC C&B Projects and participate the global Total Rewards programs.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor Degree and above
* Over 10 years HR experiences, at least 8 years in total rewards, compensation and benefits design and implementation in MNC or multi-business units
* Solid track-records in compensation, benefits, rewards, long-term incentive, stock options and recognition programs design and development at global level.
* Both consulting and in-house C&B Experience, HRBP experience will be a plus for this role
* Solid experience in designing and managing sales incentive/bonus scheme, salary structure / grading, and performance management programs
* Proficient in C&B tools, Excel, crystal reports etc.
* Speaking Mandarin is a plus for this role
* Strong functional expertise
* Project management skills, especially in managing global-level project
* Problem solving skills
* Influencing skills
* Business acumen
* Excellent communication and Influencing skills
* Self-motivated, result oriented
What's on Offer
* Great company culture
* Competitive package
* Downtown location in Shanghai