You are here
Business Process Mapping Analyst
- The world famous manaufacture company
- Global project, global team work
About Our Client
One Famous Manufacture Company.
To work heavily with Business Users and Key Stakeholders to map current business processes and ensure that the standardisation process on to SAP is align with global requirements whilst ensuring local business users requirements are met at all levels. Assist with the implementation and rollout of SAP and provide continuous support at local levels.
* Extensive knowledge/experience on business process mapping on SAP products
* Ability to contribute and advise on best practices related to related functions
* Proven experience designing/drawing business process maps
* Key functional knowledge on the above areas/ related SAP modules and previous experience incorporating non SAP applications into SAP.
* Previous end-to-end implementation experience from non SAP - SAP projects.
* Able to converse English clearly as project requires incumbent to be working in virtual teams with regional teams. Degree in relevant field to modular exposure (Eg: Engineering Degree for Engineering/ Logistics Degree for SCM etc)
* Able to travel extensively (>50% during implementation phase)
The Successful Applicant
Candidate Skills/ Traits
* Team player and has good interpersonal skills
* Solutions Driven and has good time management skills
* Fast Learner (Can hit ground running)
* Resourceful and able to work independently
* PM experience or ability to lead / drive projects
* 5+ implementations end-to-end
* Strong integration skills / Functional & technical knowledge on Modules
What's on Offer
Global project, work close with Global team.