You are here
Business Operation Director
- Leading company in the Assembly industry
- Great working environment and high potential projects.
About Our Client
The client is the world's leading provider of independent semiconductor manufacturing services in assembly and test.
1. To develop, modify, the company's marketing strategy and marketing plan according to the market development and the company's strategic planning. To implement marketing development strategy and quantify the sales target after the approval from top management;
2. To break down the sales target to sub-departments in order to complete the total target of the company, and to achieve the set goal of the top management as well;
3. To analyse the marketing environment, objectives, plans, business activities on a regular basis , in order to adjust marketing strategies and plans to ensure the completion of the sales targets and plans;
4. To assist the general manager to establish and adjust the company's marketing team, and to establish, expand and adjust the sales network. To pay regular visits to key customers, understanding and dealing with their enquiry in time;
5. By sensing the changes in the market and meeting the demand of clients, to press the business department, in accordance with the regulations of the company and the state laws and regulations, to signed business contracts with clients, to minimum the risk. Should be in charge of major contract negotiation and signing in the meantime;
6. To implement the company's development strategy, explore market opportunities, leading innovation and change; To lead the establishment of the flowing, marketing organisation and management system, rules and regulations, procedure and standard;
7. To develop and adjust the sales incentive strategy and operation policy, then to implement them after approval in order to ensure effective operation of the sales system;
8. To participate in the analysis and decision-making of important items, and also to express points of view for the company's development strategy and annual business plan, for the general manager's reference;
9. To lead the implementation of general manager's resolution. To monitor the implementation of the resolution, to find any problem in time and solve and report it in time. To ensure that the consistence of the resolution.
The Successful Applicant
For the successful candidate, who need to have the below abilities:
1. Bachelor degree or above;
2. Experienced in semiconductor assembly related industry;
3. Over 5 years of experience in management position, electric and assembly related can be a plus;
4. Semiconductor integrated circuit industry related experience;
5. With experience in leading the planning and implementation of large-scale project management;
6. Familiar with all aspects of business, like employee, finance, material, manufacturing, R&D, supply chain, etc.
7. Ability of planning, strategy making and technology innovation of the company's information construction;
8. Inter-department communication and coordination ability, report writing ability;
9. Good English skill in speaking and writing
10. Good at communication skills, with the spirit of development, good at business negotiation, project management skills,
11. Good at marketing planning and business related work experience is preferred.
12. Engineering background is a plus.
What's on Offer
My client is looking for a strong leadership candidate. The success will be working in the market leader company and also help to build up the new projects and new org.
Meanwhile, the promotion plan and the company culture will bring you the success in your career.