You are here
This position is now filled
- World leading company in animal nutrition area
- Attractive payment
About Our Client
This company is a global leader in animal nutrition with an annual revenue around 1 billion euros and more than 2,600 clients. They established itself products: Rhodimet® dry and liquid methionine, MetaSmart® methionine, Microvit® vitamins and Rovabio® enzymes. As its business grows in China and to better serve customers, they are looking for well-qualified candidates that could help them expanding their business in the Great China market.
The company's mission is to provide products and services for animal feed additives with the best guarantee of safety for people and the environment. In 2006, the company joined the Bluestar Group, which facilitated their access to the Chinese market, the world's largest growing market.
The candidate should well propose the sales & marketing strategy for specialties and the sales budget for specialties and SG&A. Be able to build up and foster the sales team and distribution network. Qualified candidate should good management skills in the specialties team and distribution networks. Lead the teams to execute the strategies and to achieve the sales target.
Be able to provide product and market insight to ensure competitive sales approach. Coordinate the registration/logistics/ market/technical services of product. Strategic Plan skills and foresee any potential business and operation risks. Be able to develop and maintain close interactions with consortia and key customers.
The Successful Applicant
* Candidates should have M.S or above in Animal Science/Animal Nutrition or similar.
* Over 5 years experiences in sales & marketing.
* Experience in working with customers to identify and solve problems highly desired.
* Strong positioning, selling and team motivation skills.
* Strong leadership capability.
* Organizational skills, team management skills and communication skills.
* Nice to have the experiences in the sales of specialty.
* Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
* Attractive salary and benefits package
* Enriching team management skill and strategic planning