You are here
Business Development Manager-China
- To head up China business and potential to establish a national team
- Report into Greater China MD with attractive package
About Our Client
Brash Brands is an internationally awarded, brand and communications agency comprising of many of London and Europe's hottest talents in brand development.
Our work spans the Middle East, Asia and Europe with major clients such as Logica, Emaar, Mubadala, Averda amongst others.
Clients specifically choose Brash Brands for our commitment to providing a personal, bespoke service, using people with deep experience to create brand solutions with exceptional rigor and creativity.
* Supporting the MD and coordinating with GBDD to formulate and deliver new business
strategy for China market
* Warm and cold call to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities and new clients
* Working collaboratively and engaging with internal teams to explore and maximise client
* Developing Brash's network through events and industry functions
* Providing information on market trends to the business
* Project managing pitches, RFQs and RFPs in conjunction with internal teams
* Expected to develop not only senior level relationships, but ensure that strategy and output
filters through the ranks to create joined up and cohesive communications both vertically
and horizontally through the business, via coordination with GBDD
* Responsible for all new prospect client related output within the agency, ensuring all
output is remarkable
* Holding the initial credential meetings and taking the initial brief
* Interrogating a client brief and offering sustainable solutions
* Leading the business pitch, planning the process and briefing all required
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Samantha Li on +86 21 6122 6213
The Successful Applicant
* Capable of bringing gravitas and leadership to the table
* Able to manage the commercial elements of the relationship
* Previous experience in new business role within an agency (ideally branding and digital)
* In-depth knowledge of China market with international market exposure
* Be able to give evidence of consistently achieving/exceeding targets
* Have experience of managing bids, tenders and pitches
* Have actively generated and followed up on leads converting them to future revenue
* Have excellent and demonstrable long-term client relationship skills
* Excellent client-facing and presentations skills
* Ambitious, dynamic, energetic, demonstrating relentlessness and the ability to deliver the
* To be highly self motivated when geographically working away from others.
* Innovative thinking in order to win new business.
What's on Offer
Company is looking for talented, bright individuals who will understand and fit the entrepreneurial culture, work hard, demonstrate passion, boundless energy and the desire to have fun. This role reports to executive level and offers exciting opportunity working within a dynamic, progressive organisation that is looking for someone who really wants to make name for himself/herself within one of the fastest growing industry sector in China currently.
Your commitment and passion to drive sales will be rewarded with a lucrative commission driven remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities, growing a business new in China. Training and development will be provided to ensure full understanding of the business from both a global corporate and local level. This will be a career developing opportunity for the right candidate.