You are here
This position is now filled
Business Development Director
- Base in Shenzhen
- International working enviroment
About Our Client
Our client is the world's leading logistics company supports some of the world's leadings sports events & teams. Join us on the sidelines for an up-close view into the world of Partnerships.
* Create Customer Development Plan, and implement global business development strategy;
* Seek to position the strategic partner of the customers, through developing and offering business proposition and solutions that add value to the customers business and enhancing performance;
* Manage, maintain and improve the Customer business profitability;
* Negotiate and craft game changing deals (> 10M) with targeted customers;
* Build relationships with relevant authorities to form communities to enhance Asia Pacific Market Connectivity;
* Lead and manage Customer presentations and proposals ensuring there is a common understanding of service expectations and solutions, both with the customers and our regionally and locally;
* Build customer confidence in our ability to respond and act to anticipated business needs by developing in-depth understanding of requirement and issues and influencing our strategy accordingly.
* Network at Global & Board level with key decision makers and influencers;
* Negotiates at top level with customer decision makers.
* Build strong internal network with internal stakeholders in the Business Units, and align business goals and performance;
* Develop and lead FGE commercial strategy in Asia Pacific in alignment with the Business Unit;
* Ensuring the strategy meets the requirement of the BU and is clearly understood and agreed by Stakeholders;
* Align with Business Units on the KPIs;
* Monitor customer performance in close collaboration the solution delivery and program management team.
The Successful Applicant
* Interprets sector trends & provides input to development of sector strategies;
* Ability to lead a virtual team residing in various BU in different parts of Asia Pacific;
* Ability to drive the team to achieve the stipulated goals and targets set by FGE leader;
* Evaluates performance and proposes performance-based compensation for direct reports;
* Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in marketing functions with leadership responsibility;
* Manages and leads teams through expertise in most or all areas within the function;
* University degree;
* Behavioral profile in line with CSI Success profiles for sales leader (evaluated by sales performance assessment tool - LEA);
* Fluent in English & Mandarin both written and spoken.
What's on Offer
International working environment.
Attractive Salary package.