You are here
- Competitive salary package
- More interaction with front and back lines
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in agricultural processors in the world.
- Conduct industrial analysis and market research and analysis of key market indicators, trends, historical and secondary data;
- Develops and maintain market data and competitive intelligence for the prospective business;
- Manage relationships with secondary ( external) market research firms;
- Support leadership and business units in strategy development;
- Support business units and other regions in joint research and analysis activities;
- Conduct further financial analysis on running business, investment project opportunities including greenfield and M&A;
- Support in activities to convert investment opportunities such as investment agreements due diligence, etc;
- Lead cross- functional teams of subject matter experts to support specific management initiatives (i.e. business process improvement, etc.)
- Other ad hoc assigned by line manager.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in agriculture, business administration, finance or commerce; Master Degree is considered as a plus;
- Minimum of 3 years' direct experiences in strategy and growth projects, business development and financial analysis;
- Experienced in agriculture and food industries is considered as a plus;
- experiences in professional service industries such as management consulting, equity research, investment banking is considered as a plus;
- Profound research and analytical skills;
- strong in problem solving and handling data availability and credibility challenges;
- Good communicator and desire to grow within fast paced work environment and cooperate with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders;
- Proficient Chinese and English skills.
What's on Offer
Joining our client, you will work with the best people in this area in the industry. Also you will have a full picture of the business model with lots of support form other counterparties.