You are here
Business analyst supervisor
About Our Client
Well-know global Finance company in the Auto Industry.
Demand analysis and management (35%)
* Responsible for business requirements gathering of IT systems, and be able to direct the business requirement analysis process;
* Analyze the business needs to form technology-oriented requirements specification;
* Design and write functional specifications, business process diagrams, user manuals and other requirements analyses documents;
* Business-oriented, development, testing, explain the requirements and business processes
Application development management (25%)
* Facilitates the development of the application infrastructure that supports client business requirements.
* Amend and improve program development related policy and procedures, and oversees in-house as well as outsourced programmers to ensure development quality, program logic, and data processing and testing that meets functional and performance objectives, and compliant with IT policy and IT security requirements.
The Successful Applicant
* Excellent customer relations skills. Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
* Self-starter, highly motivated individual; team player who can adapt to changes in customer requirements. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
* Ability to conduct research
What's on Offer
competitive salary package and benefits, good working environment and rich training system