You are here
Brand&Marketing Director - Top Dermatology (Skin Care) Company
- Experienced with direct response continuity marketing and project management
- Experienced with new product launch and channel expanding
About Our Client
The Company is a joint venture between a global leader focused on science-based solutions for skin health and a leading direct marketing company. The JV combines science-based innovation and expertise in skin health with direct to consumer and digital marketing know-how. The Skin Health Leader among the whole world owns operations in prescription drugs, self-medication, skin care brands and aesthetic and corrective medical solutions also invests in research, innovative technologies and new ventures that will offer people a healthier future.
The brand is currently sold through affiliates in World Wild. In fact It has been the #1 acne solution in international markets for years. China has been identified as the largest and most important acne market for the company. The goal is to introduce the brand to the Chinese market and quickly become the best-selling acne treatment.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Brand launch and ongoing campaign planning, manage the planning, scheduling and execution of the brand launch in China, as well as the ongoing campaigns that will follow. Making sure that projects are on time and on budget through effective planning, logistics and implementation. Act as a champion within the organization to set revenue and profit targets based on LTV analysis to ensure long term health of customer files.
- Acquisition Planning, work closely with a variety of functional Acquisition Marketing colleagues to help shape and develop an annual integrated Marketing plan, leveraging a wide range of both digital and conventional marketing tools, designed to drive new member acquisition.
- Offer/Promotional Development, develop price/offer/conversion strategies that drive new customer acquisition and maximize customer lifetime value across all marketing channels. Establish and communicate strategic priorities all the way through final production (working with Finance, Analytics, creative, logistics, and merchandise teams) to ensure that the promotions-and offers-are relevant to acquiring the target consumer, and consistent with delivering broader short/long-term brand and financial objectives.
- Offer Innovation, lead a relentless test-and-learn agenda for all marketing activities. Drive a strong test-and-learn culture within the organization, balanced with strong prioritization skills to generate key insights. Evaluate the financial viability of new products/offers to ensure profitable marketing campaigns. Present updates to senior management on price/offer test results, upcoming test plans, and rollout recommendations.
- Functional Management & Development, Brand & Marketing Director will be responsible for establishing company-wide Direct Marketing competencies and "Best Practices" (e.g., DRTV, e-commerce, CRM, Telemarketing/Customer Care, etc.) by developing, overseeing and improving organizational priorities, management processes and reporting information systems.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in direct response television, digital acquisition marketing, direct response continuity marketing and project management.
- Experience in the cosmetics and beauty industry is a plus.
- He/She will be entrepreneurial, and, recognizing the power of scale, bring energy and enthusiasm to this important endeavor, introducing the number #1 consumer acne brand to the biggest market in the world.
- He/She will be accustomed to a matrix environment, and have a provenability to work effectively and collaboratively across geographical and institutional boundaries.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive annual cash performance incentive/bonus
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive health care benefits
- Ownership of the brand expansion at an inclusive growth company