You are here
Brand Manager/Senior Manager, FMCG
- FMCG industry leader looking for BU Brand Manager
- Progressive career in this booming industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most prestigious FMCG industry leaders in the world and has been sharing its history, value and success for the past decades. In the past 20 years in China, our client has developed a unique product line combination catered to Chinese customers. IN their 3rd decade in China, they are now looking for a Brand manager to grow with them, to set the firm footprint for the successful next step brand development plan.
As the brand manager (title can be senior manager depending on the experience), you will be looking after one of their leading key brands and Alignment of strategic marketing plan objectives to sound market research findings and review the conclusions based on the qualitative and quantitative data and research. You will formulate, develop and implement the marketing strategies including the 5 years strategic plan, you will also perform risk analysis, forum ate the marketing mix including product, price, place and performance with the attics and vision.
The Successful Applicant
As the suitable candidate, you need to have
- at least 5 years in FMCG or consumers goods industry brand marketing field with proven track record
- Fluent English and able to stand alone and influence the stakeholders
- strong capacity on conflict management, ambiguity management and time management
- Ability to prioritise, to influence and to achieve.
- Potential to grow and willing to be their future business leader
What's on Offer
Our client offers the world-leading culture and leadership growth platform, full ownership on brand management and has won the best employer for a few years in the past 20 years.