Brand and Communication Director
Lead of team of 20 people
Oversea the Great China, Taiwan and Hongkong Markets
About Our Client
A three-billion-dollar global leader in the high performance and lifestyle footwear industry, company designs, develops and markets more than 3,000 styles for men, women and children. Brand's success stems from its employees, high-quality, varied product offering, diversified domestic and international distribution channels, and targeted multi-channel marketing. The company offers two distinct footwear categories: a lifestyle division and performance footwear. Through licensing agreements, the company also offers branded apparel, bags, eyewear, toys, and more.
* Extend China market initiatives and campaigns to market and ensure translation into cost efficient media plans and implementation across all appropriate communication channels and tools.
* Contribute to the planning of the Omni-channel marketing activation calendar and plan market initiatives where relevant.
* Develop the market sports marketing strategy, from identification to asset activation, including budget allocation recommendations.
* Responsible for social media strategy, content and campaign, manage deployment of quick-turn paid social media placement requests.
* Able to lead team and agency to work with all category and digital marketing/digital venture teams to drive social content development and execution.
* In partnership with relevant Brand Comms category leads, drive cross functional team process with digital, retail and event marketing specialists to ensure a consistent, consumer relevant message is brought to life across all key touch points.
* Foster eCom marketing strategy development and manage execution in cooperation with eCom sales operation.
* Lead market Customer Relation Management (CRM) efforts, including database growth and creation of a Market-relevant loyalty scheme in conjunction with brand management.
* Manage consumer knowledge and competition knowledge tools and processes with internal and external partners.
The Successful Applicant
* At lease 10years+ managing brand communications in a leading sports.
* Significant knowledge of the full marketing mix (advertising, events, sponsorship, retail, PR, digital) with a major brand or retailer (sporting goods industry preferred) .
* Proven relationships with media, community and business contacts that have delivered demonstrable results, and the personality to maximize these contacts.
* Deep knowledge of both traditional and digital/social marketing channels.
* Able to identify, inspire and contribute to innovative, break through creative programs.
* Marketing budget planning & Management Strong presentation skill to internal & external stakeholders.
* Proven results and orientation based in critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Strong ability to distill insights and high volume of inputs to build clarity and effective cases.
* Consistent, proven ability to drive comprehensive, connected programs across channels.
What's on Offer
Decent Annual Package